Friday, May 21, 2010

The Nainital Retreat


I had been looking for a way to beat the heat and as some would say "max chill out!!". Finally I found a Art of Living advance course happening in Nainital. Its the perfect opportunity for a get away.
The details of the course are:
Dates:
Reporting: 15th July, 2010 (12:00 pm onwards; lunch will be provided)
Departure: 19th July, 2010 (by 3pm)
Venue: The Naini Retreat, Near High Court, Mallital, Nainital
Eligibility: Art of Living Part I Course
Nanital is where I did my first AOL advance course and it was quite an experience. For the fist time in my life I wondered why I felt like smiling all the time and if the feeling of making a difference is something shared by every soul on the planet. After the course it felt like I slept through most meditation exercises and wasn't cut out for it. But the very day the course ended I felt more aware and creative. I was beaming with ideas and was slighter better at every thing I did. It took me three more courses and four more years to understand the value of what I had learn't in that course. Since then I have decided to do one every year. This past year has been full of challenges and surprises and I can't wait to hop on to the narrow gauge train to Nainital.
About Naini Retreat:
Once the residence of Maharaja of Pilibhit, The Claridges Naini Retreat, one of the finest hotels in Nainital has a majestic building exuding an 'Old World Charm’ that houses the most modern luxuries you could ask for. Just 1 km from the mall, The Claridges Naini Retreat is situated on the picturesque Ayarpatta Slopes overlooking the Naini Lake. It provides a breathtaking view at an altitude of 1995 metres.

If you are even remotely tempted to come along give me a call. I'll be booking my tickets by May end.

No comments: